Here at the Cavalier Oceanfront we have an extensive range of amenities and activities that are available year-round, with additional amenities available during the high summer season.
List of Amenities
- 1500-square-foot fitness center, fully equipped with stationary bikes, rowing machine, treadmill, and elliptical machine
- Half-court basketball court
- Outdoor pool with pool deck bar
(lifeguard on duty 9 am - 6 pm)
- Outdoor kiddie pool
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game room, including arcade games
- Safety deposit boxes available
- Beach chair and umbrella rentals
- Underground parking (charges apply)
If you have kids, you know that keeping them entertained is key to your enjoying your vacation. The Cavalier knows this, too, so we have amenities and activities designed just for kids.
- Largest children’s wading pool in Virginia Beach (located at the Oceanfront Cavalier)
- Children’s playground (located at the Oceanfront Cavalier)
- Camp Cavalier – Daily children’s activity program for ages 4 to 12 (arts & crafts, contests, games, and movies - charges apply)
- Babysitting service (available year round - charges apply)
Dining at The Cavalier
The restaurants and cafés at The Cavalier Hotel in Virginia Beach feature a variety of menus and dining styles to cater to every palate, from family fare to a light poolside lunch. At The Cavalier, the food is always delicious and the servings generous.
The Sand Dollar
Located on the lobby level of The Cavalier Oceanfront, the Sand Dollar free breakfast every morning with each reservation.
Open 7 a.m. to 10 a.m
Enjoy your favorite beverages in a relaxed atmosphere, with a full bar and big screen TV – perfect for game day.
Open 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday-Thursday; 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Friday-Saturday
The Breezeway Cafe'
Our seaside cafe is the ideal place to lunch for those inclined to spend the day by our oceanfront pool. From fresh fruits and summer salads to specialty sandwiches, the Breezeway Cafe will satisfy your appetite in a most relaxing way.
Open 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.